We are in the third day of our Year-End Review and Annual Planning Week! In case you missed our first two posts, you can check them out here:
Since it's Christmas eve, I just have a quick post today. I'm sharing with you a template you can use for your own annual plan. Well, it's not that pretty, but I think it's very effective!
How to Use the Annual Planning Template
- Write the important areas of your life under the "LIFE AREA" column.
- For each area of your life, write down the most important goals you need to achieve next year under the "MAIN GOALS" column.
- For each goal, write down your action plans on how you can achieve them under the "ACTION PLANS" column.
- Set a deadline for each action plan to force yourself to really act on them. Write them down under the "DEADLINE" column.
- Finally, every three months, you're going to check on yourself to see whether you're on track with your annual plan. You will write your answers on the spaces provided for the quarterly reviews.
If you have already done your own annual planning and written down your own goals, that's even better! You just need to copy and paste your answers in the template like I did! I also shared my own goals in a separate tab for your reference.
Why Write Down Your Goals
I promised that this will just be a quick post. So, I'll answer this simply: To always remind yourself of what you need to do.
I do my monthly and weekly planning. So, whenever I do them, I can refer to my annual goals to remind myself of what I really need to accomplish to live the life I want.
After writing down all your goals in the template, I suggest you print it so you can bring it with you wherever you go.
Lastly, the template is still a work-in-progress. I will definitely have a better one next year! For now, the important thing is to write down our goals!
That's it! I'm wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! We'll have the last part of our Year-End Review on Friday!