I. FROM THE BATTLEFIELD
Stories I found on the battlefield called life... or when I was surfing the internet.
- The Unknowable Path — A (really) short post to encourage and remind you that you are on the right path. After all, the right path is never easy to find.
- Overpriced — Another great (short) post by Seth Godin. Because the future is often overpriced until it's not.
- These are the Countries Most and Least Interested in Climate Change — So, we made it near the top of the list. But, now what?
- How to Prioritize — Two things to stop prioritizing and one thing to start prioritizing. This is prioritizing done the right way.
- A Simple Thing You Can Do to Improve Any Relationship — It doesn't get any simpler than this.
- 20 Things We Should Say to Ourselves More Often — “Making mistakes is always better than faking perfections.” Plus, 19 more.
- What I Learned from Not Hitting the New York Times Best Sellers List — "It’s better to attempt great things and fail than to never attempt them at all." Plus, more lessons.
II. FROM THE ARCHIVES
An important lesson from history... or simply a blog post from the archives.
- Do You Do Things for the Right Reasons? — Because if you do, you might have already found the secret to deep happiness.