Yes. Because it's Saturday, I will take a break and just have fun.
Great news! Jason Mraz will be performing here in the Philippines on November 27! Because of that, I was inspired to share with you the 7 lessons I learned from Jason Mraz about living in the moment:
1. You only live once to burden yourself with self-imposed responsibilities
"If this life is one act, why do we lay all these traps? We put them right in our path when we just wanna be free."
2. Don't worry about your false expectations of the future
"I will not waste my days making up all kinds of ways to worry 'bout all the things that will not happen to me."
3. Let go of the things you don't know like the future
"So I just let go of what I know I don't know."
4. Living in the moment means having peace in your mind, heart, and soul
"I know I only do this by living in the moment, living my life easy and breezy with peace in my mind, with peace in my heart, with peace in my soul. Wherever I'm going, I'm already home."
5. Forgive yourself and have more fun
"I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've done. I let my past go past and now I'm having more fun."
6. Let go of negative thoughts
"I'm letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong."
7. Don't walk through life facing backwards. Spin around.
"I can't walk through life facing backwards. I have tried, tried more than once to just make sure. And I was denied the future I'd been searching for. I spun around and hurt no more."
Kept those lessons in your heart? You don't have to read the blog post again. Just listen to Jason Mraz sing it.
Song: Living in the Moment by Jason Mraz
SIGN UP AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE
By signing up, you will:
- Be part of our community of extraordinary world changers
- Receive our newsletter once a week so you never miss a post again; and
- Learn from world changers who are already living the lives they want.