Do you want to know if you’re doing work that matters? Seth Godin gave us a list of ten questions we need to ask ourselves about our work.
- What are you doing that's difficult?
- What are you doing that people believe only you can do?
- Who are you connecting?
- What do people say when they talk about you?
- What are you afraid of?
- What's the scarce resource?
- Who are you trying to change?
- What does the change look like?
- Would we miss your work if you stopped making it?
- What do you stand for?
- What contribution are you making?
Wait. Isn’t this a list of eleven questions?
Are you doing work that matters?
Link: Ten questions for work that matters by Seth Godin