Rally your troops!
Engage your customers, convert them into raving fans, and build your community.
Hey there, I'm Carlo Cruz and I'm a writer, social media manager, and community champion.
Welcome to Charging the Lines!
Charging the Lines is my project which aims to help remarkable people find and do work that matters—to them and to others! You can read more about my project here.
I'm also a freelancer and I want to help you engage your customers by creating content and managing your social media accounts and build your community of raving fans!
What I Can Do for Your Business
Create Engaging Content
Being a blogger since 2013, content is at the heart of what I do:
I will write blog posts, emails, and social media posts that will enrich your community.
I will help you create products and manifestos that will grow your business and convert your customers into raving fans.
I will turn your posts into infographics and ebooks your community will love to share.
I will create graphics and posters your community will spread on social media.
Interact with Your Community
I can help you build relationships and build community through interaction:
I will interact with your customers and readers by creating a community on Slack or by creating a Facebook group.
I will connect with your customers through email and on social media by replying to their emails, posts, and comments.
I will manage your different social media accounts and schedule your posts using tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite.
I will create and manage your mailing list using email autoresponders such as AWeber and MailChimp.
Spread the Word About Your Project
I will spread the word about your project with my own community of remarkable troublemakers:
I will add your business on my portfolio and social profiles (Twitter and Instagram).
I will share about my experiences, learnings, and stories of working with you with my own community on the blog and mailing list.
As I continue to learn and hone my skills, I will be able to help you with the following:
- Lead conversion: Convert your readers into customers through copywriting and setting up a marketing autopilot system for your business.
- Growth hacking: Come up with strategies, implement, and measure them to grow your business.
- Content marketing: Create different content marketing plans for your business focusing on different objectives such as generating leads, closing more sales, and building your community.
- Running Facebook Ads: Grow your audience on Facebook and increase your conversion from audience to customers, from customers to raving fans.
Tools and Apps I'm Using for My Own Blog (and I'll Be Using for Your Project):
- Blogging and writing (Wordpress, Squarespace)
- Graphic design (Canva, Piktochart, Pablo, Photoshop, Picmonkey)
- Email marketing (AWeber, MailChimp, MadMimi)
- Social media management (Buffer, Hootsuite, Zapier, IF)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus)
- Community building (Slack and Facebook groups)
What Other Troublemakers are Saying:
"Charging the Lines opens up my mind to different perspective in life especially in what I do versus in what I really love to do. It challenges me to get out of my comfort zone and let God work in my life, to trust Him fully that better things are yet to come." — Gilbert, Data Analyst
"Carlo is very generous in sharing what he's learning from local and international mentors and very honest with his struggles as he strives to do work that matters, and so I know that I can trust him and his writings." — Marigold, Virtual Assistant
"I am enriched and informed by your posts. I learn when you share your learnings. It also makes me think when you post about things that I already know but ignore." — Karl Andrew, Technician (Samsung)