It’s the last day of March! This means it’s time for our first quarter review!
How has your year been?
The main objective of this quarterly review is to remind ourselves of our goals and what we need to accomplish for the rest of the year. This will also help us review what went well and what didn’t go well during the first quarter and what we can do about them.
In doing our quarterly review, we need to do four things:
- Revisit the annual goals we set last December last,
- Check whether we have accomplished our goals or not,
- Review what went well and what went wrong for each goal, and
- Figure out how we can do better next quarter for each goal.
I’m sharing with you the results of my own quarterly review and the template I use. Download it here for free.
Going through my quarterly review, I realized that I’m getting better—a lot better! I had breakthroughs in my habits and even in my character. However, I still need to be more consistent in doing and being.
How about you? What do you need to do to get even better results next quarter?
If you weren’t able to do your annual planning for 2015, here is the four-article series on annual planning I wrote last December:
- Part I: Three Questions that Will Change Your Life
- Part II: My Own Review, Goals for Next Year, and You
- Part III: An Annual Planning Tool Just for You
- Part IV: Putting a Structure Around Your Days and Setting Your Lifetime Goals
It’s never too late to write down your goals! Be clear with what you want to achieve and, pretty soon, you will achieve them.