I. From the Battlefield
Stories I found on the battlefield called life... or when I was surfing the internet.
- To Write a Great Story, Start with a Real Struggle — What great and unforgettable stories are all about. Hint: It's not the ending.
- 10 Reasons Apple Should Get into the Car Business — Apple may be manufacturing cars soon and here are some good reasons why. (Yes, I'm an Apple fanboy.)
- How to Deal with Anxiety — Why it's okay to be anxious before a sales presentation, a performance, or public speaking no matter how long you've been doing it.
- Pipelines for Financial Blessings — Three things you can try to have more financial blessings. A blog started by one of the members of our community. (Join our community here!)
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed — A TED Talk that challenged what I believe about startups. I guess an idea and how you execute it are no longer enough.
- The Fruitless Search for Extraordinary People Willing to Take Ordinary Jobs — Why most organizations do not have extraordinary people on their teams (and what to do about it).
- 27 Tips for Mastering Anything — Applying even just one of these 27 can help you master what you're doing.
II. From the Archives
An important lesson from history... or simply a blog post from the archives.
- Start Your Own Life's Project and Start Living — Why you should start your own life's project and how. The blog post that started it all.