What if you pursued your dream?
- People might laugh at you.
- People might not believe you.
- People might ridicule you or insult you.
- You might lose some friends (or even loved ones) because they don't want you to do it.
- People might tell you to stick with what's proven, with what's safe, with what's tried and tested.
- You might fail. Big time.
- You might get hurt.
- You might just quit along the way.
- It might take a long, long while before you make it.
- You might not make it all.
What if you didn't pursue your dream?
- You'll feel empty.
- You'll be filled with regrets.
- You'll never know what might have happened if you tried.
- You'll be settling, not living.
- You might fail at what you're doing anyway.
- You'll still get hurt.
- You might blame the people who stopped you from trying and still lose them along the way.
- You'll probably still not be safe and secure. (Even big companies go bankrupt.)
- You'll live a mediocre life.
- You'll never make it.
Which worst-case scenario is worse?